IVF and Infertility Ward:
Through attendance of named and proficient professors and physicians of infertility treatment, is able to present the following services to infertile couples:
Services available in Surgery Ward:
- Transfer of embryo between 2 to 5 days after microinjection.
- Transfer of freeze embryo (EFT).
- Diagnosis laparoscopy in relation with infertility.
- Diagnosis hysteroscopy.
- Surgery in relation with infertility and diagnosis curettage in relation with infertility.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
- TESA, TESE, PESA in Infertility with men’s factors.
- Paracentesis of abdominal fluid in excessive ovarian stimulation (OHSS).